- Graduated University of Texas, Austin in 1969.
- Employed by Clark County Juvenile Court Services, 1969 to 1976.
- Graduated Gormac Polygraph School in 1975.
- Employed as a full time polygraph examiner since 1976.
- Attended Backster Polygraph Seminars in 1976, 1984 and 1990.
- Qualified to testify about polygraph in:
· Eighth Judicial District Court
· Bankruptcy Court
· Domestic Court
- Attended American Polygraph Association or Police Polygraph Association seminars in 1975, 1976, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1985, 1989, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Attended California Association of Polygraph Examiners (three times a year) in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.
- Member of:
· American Polygraph Association
· California Association of Polygraph Examiners
· National Polygraph Association
· American Society of Testing and Materials for Polygraph Standards as applies to
standardization of polygraphs
- Certified by Behavioral Measurements and the California Association of Polygraph Examiners to conduct polygraph examinations in the area of monitoring and controlling sex offenders.
- Have lectured to legal and scholastic audiences on both the optimum use of, and the limitations of, polygraph.
For the last eleven years I have performed polygraph examinations for Family and Youth Services. I have conducted hundreds of polygraph examinations regarding accusations of physical abuse, sexual molestation, and neglect of children. I have been selected to do polygraph examinations for the Clark County District Attorney, the Nye County District Attorney, the Public Defender, the Clark County Special Public Defender’s Office (represents death penalty cases), the Federal Public Defender, The Office of the United States Probation and Parole, and many of the best criminal law firms in Southern Nevada.
I have completed more than 200 hours of post-conviction specialized instruction in A.P.A. accredited programs. I am a member of two organizations which provide regular training on techniques and evaluation. I complete more than 500 polygraph examinations a year.